We help credit union leaders navigate through issues they are facing with technology, strategy, project completion, or ongoing support needs so that they can lead the credit union toward the alignment of their strategic goals; efficiency and within budget.
Pure IT will help you identify improvement opportunities within your technology systems and IT processes that will help address and mitigate the risks in the environment. We offer strategic guidance and roadmaps to move credit unions closer to meeting their goals and priorities (security risks, goal alignment, and financial impact).
We also offer our assistance as an extension of your leadership through our advisory services:
- Chief Technology Advisor (CTO) Advisor
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) Advisor
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Advisor
We accelerate your digital transformation and technology strategy. Our team of IT engineers, technicians, and consultants help optimize and remediate issues uncovered during an assessment and identified on the credit union’s strategic roadmap. With a clear process, priority list, and an agreed upon schedule, we quickly work to move the credit union toward their goals.
Some examples of completed projects are:
- Incorporating the Core system and Peripherals (check scanners, signature pads, etc) into a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Implementing a Software-Defined Network (SDN) to improve efficiency, provide security through micro-segmentation, and improve risk management
- Exchange and Office 365 Migrations and Remediation
- Network Remediation
Please contact us so that we can discuss your particular projects and needs in more detail.
Pure IT is an extension of your staff with our Managed Services offerings. No matter the current level of your credit union, we can help you become a Financial and Technology Institution that is agile and flexible to meet the current and evolving demands of your members. We understand that Credit Union IT Departments vary in size, budget, and experience. Our services are flexible and built to suit your specific needs and goals, with the level of support you determine to be appropriate.
We would love the opportunity to get to know your credit union to see if a partnership with Pure IT would be beneficial to your organization.
Below are some of the Managed Services that we offer:
- Network / Firewall / Server Management
- Service Desk / Desktop Management
- Virtual Infrastructure Management
- Foundational Credit Union Services (Small Credit Union Bundles)